Today, hundreds and thousands of "match-makers" try and link people together. But the beauty of the Quran is in its simplicity. I met my wife and married her after reading this verse of the Glorious Quran. Let meshare with you the golden verse of the Noble Quran that holds the golden keys to getting married.
All you have to do on a daily basis is start reciting this verse from the Holy Quran:
Rabbi inni lemaa anzalta elayya min khairin faqeer (Chapter 28, verse 24)
Verse 24 is the Supplication or "Du'a" that everyone needs to read, if not memorize. Whenever, you feel lonely and full of desire for a spouse, or feel the pain of not having a wife or husband, then start reading this dua. Read it standing, sitting, walking, laying, before prayers, after prayers and in any mode of your daily activities and as many times. Below is the Arabic of what was transliterated above:
رَبِّ إِنِّى لِمَآ أَنزَلۡتَ إِلَىَّ مِنۡ خَيۡرٍ۬ فَقِيرٌ۬
Insha Allah within 4-months you will see the doors open and Allah ta'ala will alleviate/remove your pain by providing you with a spouse. So, what you have to do is after you read this verse a number of times; make sure to ask Allah (God) in a way similar to what follows:
"Oh Allah! You have made every living thing in pairs. The sincere, beautiful and pious pair that you have created for me, please give it to me"
It is recommended that one recites this verse at least 10times and after finishing this dua ask Allah Almighty for a spouse that is kind, beautiful, soft hearted, pious, loving and a gentle soul mate. What you want in your spouse is what you should ask but if you don't ask for piety or kind heartedness then don't blame anyone but yourself.
You would have to turn your attention to Suratul-Qasas (Arabic: سورة القصص) (The Stories). This is the 28th surah (chapter) of the Qur'an with 88 ayats (verses). Lexically, "Qasas" means to relate events in their proper sequence. In fact, this Surah details the story of the Sayyidna Musa alayhi salaam (Prophet Moses). So, here is the background to this wonderful incident as explained in the Quran:
- And a man came from the uttermost part of the city, running. He said: O Musa! Lo! the chiefs take counsel against thee to slay thee; therefor escape. Lo! I am of those who give thee good advice (20)
- So he (Sayyidna Musa alayhi salaam) escaped from thence, fearing, vigilant. He said: Ya Rab! Deliver me from the wrongdoing folk. (21)
- And when he turned his face toward Midian, he said: Per adventure my Lord will guide me in the right road. (22)
- And when he came unto the water of Midian he found there a whole tribe of men, watering. And he found apart from them two women keeping back (their flocks). He said: What aileth you? The two said: We cannot give (our flocks) to drink till the shepherds return from the water; and our father is a very old man. (23)
- So he watered (their flock) for them. Then he turned aside into the shade, and said: My Lord! I am needy of whatever good Thou sendest down for me. (24)
So, why does this supplication work so well? Allah ta'ala gives the response in the Quran immediately after this verse.
- Then there came unto him one of the two women, walking shyly. She said: Lo! my father biddeth thee, that he may reward thee with a payment for that thou didst water (the flock) for us. Then, when he came unto him and told him the (whole) story, he said: Fear not! Thou hast escaped from the wrongdoing folk. (25)
- One of the two women said, O my father! Hire him. For the best (man) that thou can hire is the strong, the trustworthy.(26)
Wish you all the best and let me know if you got married. Ameen.
For any questions and queries please email: email@example.com
RECOMMENDED WEBSITES (added 15th August, 2014)
Alhamdullilah, after receiving thousands of requests for Matrimonial Websites. I finally found a real simple website that does not charge a single penny. It is absolutely free and easy to use to find potential partners. The moderators have done an excellent job in terms of sincerity.
Some optional ways to enhance your experience of Asking Allah ta'ala:
Since, this is an ayat of the Quran it is not recommended by the Ulema (please check with askimam.org) women who have their period should avoid reciting this ayat of the Quran.
Since, this is a dua it can be made at anytime meaning walking, running, sitting and laying down. As many times and as much as one desires. While engaged in any of these activities one should read as much as ones heart desires. But if you are looking to do it a fixed number of times than 10, 33 & 100 times are good according to ones ability.
Since, this is a dua it can be included in all your daily duas that you make after your obligatory prayers.
If at any other times you wish to sit down and take the time to especially make this dua (for example at Tahajjud, before Maghrib prayers or at any other times). In this case the recommended way is (with or without wudu):
-Recite Surah Fatihah
-Recite Salwaatun-alan-nabiyy (Durood Shareef as commonly known in subcontinent)
-Make tawba to Allah ta'ala
-Read the dua of Surah Qasas
-Then ASK Allah ta'ala for a spouse.
-Finish with Durood Shareef
NOTE: When you ASK Allah ta'ala make sure you ask for a spouse that is pious, upright, honest, caring, loving, responsible and anything more as long as it is "jaiz" - not outside the circle of deen. For example, don't ask for a "clean shaved" husband or "a wife without hijaab".
...My Lord! I am needy of whatever good You Send down for me
Rabbi means "my Lord".
inni means "Indeed, I am"
lima means "of whatever"
Anzalta means "You send"
ilayya means "to me"
min means "of"
khayrin means "good"
faqirun mean "(in) need"